WHOLE BODY VIBRATION THERAPY
There are many different types of, and applications for, vibration therapy used in our Charlottesville office. The positive benefits that can be achieved are endless. Whole body vibration has approval from the Federal Drug Administration for its ability to push water into interstitial tissues such as spinal discs. We see by more and more athletes utilizing this therapy for its ability to tone muscle far more effectively than conventional exercise.
Additionally, vibration applied at specific frequencies can be one of the most effective ways of breaking up scar tissue after an injury or surgery. In the healthcare world, whole-body vibration can prove highly beneficial, far beyond elite athletes. Positive changes in the body from this therapy include:
- Lower stress hormone (AKA cortisol)
- Increased fat-burning potential
- Speeds up metabolism
- Increases bone mineral density to prevent osteoporosis
- Improves lymphatic drainage
- Improves balance and coordination
- Restores hormonal balance
- Increases human growth hormone - the chemical most required for healing capabilities
- Aids in healing after injury
- By combining whole-body vibration with oxygen therapy
- Dramatically increases oxygenation in tissues & cells
- Assists in recovery from stress-related injuries and illness
- Slows down the aging process
- Helps prevent age-related diseases (such as cataracts, macular degeneration, diabetes, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia)
- Increases diameter of blood vessels (capillaries) that provide oxygen and nutrients to tissues and cells
Are good candidate for Whole-Body Vibration & Oxygen Therapy?
Contact us to schedule your free consultation.